Convenience Fee Rate
Greater Giving Online has the ability to set a convenience fee per section of your Auction. The convenience fee is calculated separately from the tax rate, but are additive to one another. The actual amount of the convenience fee is determined by your organization, but the percentage can be set by going into your Project Settings, clicking the tab for Item & Package Sections, and setting the convenience fee for that section.
Reminder: This sets a convenience fee for sold Auction Packages. If you wish to set a convenience fee for tickets sold through your Project Website, see Adding a Convenience Fee under Advanced Editing.
- From the Project Home, select Project Settings under the Project Tasks header.
- Click on the Item & Package Sections tab.
- Click Edit on the section you want to apply the convenience fee to.
- Change the Convenience Fee to whatever has been determined by your organization.
- Click Save to save this section, or Save and Edit Next to edit another section.