Manually Adding a Staff Role
A Staff role is automatically applied when a Supporter is listed as a solicitor on any sale or Item donation. This can be an Admission, Sponsorship, Donation or Auction sale. You can also manually apply the Staff role by viewing your Supporters, clicking Edit, and selecting the Staff tab. Below we will cover a step by step walk-through of adding the Staff role to a Supporter.
Reminder: Any Supporter that has been marked as a Solicitor to any Sale will automatically be applied the Staff role. You do not need to mark them as such.
- From the Project Home, select View/Edit Supporters under the Supporters header.
- Locate the Supporter whose role you wish to change using the Search bar. If the Supporter is not already in your database, you can Add a Supporter.
- Click Edit on the Supporter.
- Click the Staff Tab.
- Check the box for Is a Staff.
- Choose any applicable Committees and Teams, and any available Staff Notes. These can be changed under your Project Settings. See Customizing Your Picklists for more information.
- Click Save when finished to save the new Staff role!