Manually Adding a Sale
Sales can be added multiple different ways. The primary method for adding a sale is done through a Supporter’s Manage Sales and Payments, and selecting the Add option to add the sale yourself. Sales are also available in our Go Time application within the software. Many sales are also imported automatically for you, usually from the Project Website or our Online Bidding. Below, we cover adding a sale through Manage Sales and Payments.
- In the Project Home, click View/Edit Supporters under the Supporters header.
- Locate the Supporter you wish to add the sale onto using the Search button.
- Select Manage Sales and Payments.
- Scroll down to the Sales for Bidder (Household/Members).
- Click the Add button.
- Choose which package is being sold to the Supporter.
- Choose a quantity; the sale price will automatically be filled in unless it has no set price. You can always change the sale price.
- Additional options include solicitors for the sale, marking whether the purchaser was thanked, placing the sale into a Segment, and any Sale Notes you may have.
- Click Save when finished, or Save and Add new to add another Sale.