Inserting Images into Letters
You have the ability to edit your Image within Greater Giving Online for use on your Letters and Emails, however Greater Giving recommends cropping and resizing your image beforehand. When inserting your Image, you have a few options for editing the Image. Below, we will cover Inserting and Editing your Image.
To Insert an Image, it must be first uploaded into the Image Manager. After that, begin creating your letter. When creating your letter, follow these steps:
- Click the Image button.
- The Image Manger will open, either use the Root Folders, or Select the Image directly from the pane.
- Click Insert to insert the image.
Before Inserting your Image, you can make Edits using the Image Editor. Before clicking Insert, follow these steps:
- After Selecting your Image, click the Image Editor button.
- Another window will open; here you have various options for Crop, Resizing, Opacity, and Image Rotating.
- When Resizing an Image, you have the option to set a predefined ratio or a custom ratio. Break the chain link to define a custom ratio.
- When finished, designate a file name and click Save. You will be taken back to the Image Manager where you can then Insert the Image.