Project Website General Settings
The Project Website General Settings is the defaults for your Project Website. In this area we can set up banner images, adjust colors, control receipt settings, and if necessary delete the entire Project Website. See below for more information on accessing this area.
- From the Project Home, click Manage Project Website under the Project Website header.
- Click Edit next to Project Website General Settings.
- Determine what Project Information to Display. This information, if checked, will display on each page.
- Upload a Banner, Background, and Navigation Logo Image. These can be different from one another, but must be either .jpeg or .png.
- The Banner image is limited to 1170 pixels in length, and 300kb in size. You also have the option of Banner Placement, either above or below the header.
- The Background image defaults to tiled.
- Main Text – Primary color of all text on the website
- Main Background – Primary background color
- Emphasis Color – Lower color of each of the navigation boxes
- Emphasis Reverse Color – A contrast color for text that is placed within an Emphasis-colored block
- Banner Background Color – Color behind the website banner (logo)
- Footer Background Color – Color behind the text on the footer (About Us area and section below that)
- Link Text – Sets the color of the link text
- Hover Link Text – Full website, navigation boxes and all
- Textbox Text – Color of the text font in the box
- Textbox Background – Fill color for inside the text box
- Link Text – Color on the text in the navigation boxes
- Link Background – Main background of each of the navigation boxes
- Background Color – Color behind the menu bar/box
- You can display Name, Logo, and Link (these are all set up in a Supporter Record).
- Display order can be done either as Alphabetical, or by Sponsor Level. Within the Sponsor level, each level is also alphabetized.
- Display Position can either be only on your Landing page, or on All pages (either left or right).