Online Bidding: Viewing Auction Statistics
Online Bidding allows you to view real time auction statistics during your auction. From the Project Home, click Online Bidding Dashboard.
Here is a list of statistics you will be able to see:
- Total Raised - The amount raised through Online Bidding.
- Total Auction Sales - The amount raised from Packages that have closed. This includes Multisale Packages.
- Total Buy Now Sales - The amount raised from Packages purchased using the Buy Now option
- Total from Multisales - The amount raised from Multisale Packages.
- Total from Donations - The amount raised from all Donation Packages including the Appeal Donation Package.
- Number of Packages with bids vs. Number of Unbid Packages - Shows the percentage of Packages with bids versus the percentage of Packages without bids.
- Total Value of Packages vs. Total Raised - Shows the total value of Packages versus the total raised for Packages. This does not include Multisale Packages.
- Comparison of Active Bidders vs. Non-Bidders - Shows the percentage of bidders who are bidding or have purchased a Package versus the percentage of bidders who have not bid or have not purchased a Package.
- Bids Activity - Shows the number of bids placed over the last 8 hours. If your auction is open over multiple days, shows the last 7 days.
Tip: Click the REFRESH button to update the above statistics.
Once the Online Bidding auction begins, view who the top 10 bidders are based on the number of bids they have placed. This could be helpful during the event to encourage those who aren’t as active on Online Bidding to get more involved by sending a Bid Assistant to help them, or to call out and thank a donor who is exceptionally active in bidding.
Top Packages by Bid Amount:
Once the Online Bidding auction begins, view what the top 10 packages are based on the highest bid amount. This could be helpful during the event to track which packages have the highest bid and to also note those packages that aren’t doing as well to encourage bidding.