What to Expect as a Bidder
Check-in / Registration:
- During check-in, you will be asked if you received a text message to take part in Online Bidding.
- If so, you will just need to click the link!
- If not, you will be asked for your mobile phone number and will momentarily receive a text message.
- If you do not receive a text message, please notify a volunteer for assistance.
Bidding – Using your Smartphone
- Once logged in, your bidder number and table number (if applicable) will be displayed under the menu.
- Search for auction packages:
- By Name or Number when using the magnifying glass
- By Category listed under the menu ≡
- By “No Bids” under the menu ≡
- Click the house to go back to your home screen
- Place a bid:
- Bid - Bid the next increment
- Bid More– Bid more than the next increment or set your Max Bid! Bidding will automatically continue in your favor until your max bid is reached or until the auction closes. If your bid is lower than the highest max bid on that package, you will be prompted to enter a higher bid.
- Buy – If this option is enabled, you can purchase the package for the price listed.
- If you are outbid, you will be notified via text message. You will also see a notification on your home screen.
Bidding – Using a Bid Assistant
- Locate a Bid Assistant.
- Give the Bid Assistant your bidder number or bidder name.
- Provide the number or name of the package you wish to bid on, and the amount you wish to bid.
- Watch the Leaderboard or check back in with a Bid Assistant to see if you are still the highest bidder.
Making a Donation
- To make a donation, select the Donation button on your home screen.
- Choose a preset amount or select the Custom Amount button.
After the Auction Closes
- Once the auction closes, the guest with the highest bid will win.
- Check your Bids area to view your packages.