Online Bidding: Countdown Board
From your Greater Giving Project Home, locate the Launch Countdown Board Display link on the right hand side. This link launches a new tab with a clock counting down to the last closing time specified in your Greater Giving Online Project Settings. Sponsor logos will scroll across the left of the screen.
Tip: You can also access the Countdown Timer by going to Online Bidding Settings and clicking Launch located next to the Countdown Board URL.
Customizing the Countdown Board:
You can change aspects of the Countdown Board by clicking the configuration settings button on the top-right of the display:
- Title indicates the name of the Countdown Board.
- Message creates a short message for your guests.
- Show Sponsors determines if your Sponsor logos will appear on this screen.
Note: The order of the Sponsors is determined by their Sponsorship level, Sponsors with a lower Sponsorship level will appear first. See: Adding Packages: Sponsorship.
- Sponsor Refresh Rate is the amount of seconds to display each loop of Sponsor logos.
- Choose Background lets you change the color theme of the leaderboard to accommodate your event décor or theme.
- Custom Time allows you to enter a specific countdown time, as opposed to counting down to the last open section in Project Settings.