Online Bidding Event Services
One Greater Giving Online Bidding Event coordinator will attend one fundraising event and provide the following services:
- Pre-Event: Discuss details of event up to a week prior to event date.
- Arrive up to 2 hours prior to event registration.
- Act as a central point of contact for mobile bidding questions, troubleshooting and training.
- Verify wireless network connectivity onsite.
- Assist with the setup of devices, bidding stations and phone “help” station.
- Verify Leaderboard and Appeals Board.
- Train volunteers/staff as Bid Assistants.
- Monitor Online Bidding registration process and administrative portal.
- Manage the silent auction room for Online Bidding.
- Send text messaging as needed or requested.
- Stay through event check-out.
- Train, troubleshoot and oversee Greater Giving Event Products.
- Print event reports as requested.
- Post Event: Discuss event results and offer suggestions for improvements (if requested).
To reserve a professional consultant for your next event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org