A Registration page is one of our common templates when creating a new page. It is used most commonly when you have a specific event that will be tracking admissions. Note that if you are also using the Event Software Online, you should create this page from Manage Project Website.
Adding a Registration Page:
- Log in to your unique Online Payments URL with the username and password provided to you after signup.
- Click Manage Pages (alternatively, select Pages from the toolbar).
- Click Add Page.
- Enter the Page Name and Page Title. Greater Giving recommends these be the same.
- Using the Page Location tool, determine where you want the page to appear on your list.
- Make sure to use the button to select Before, After, or At the End
- Select Registration Basic or Registration Simple. The difference between the two is merely location of modules, which can of course always be changed.
- Fill out any more applicable information under the Design and Footer
- Click Add Page to create your Registration Page.
- You will be taken to your newly created Registration Page. Hover over the pencil icon to Click Here to Edit Content, and begin customizing your Registration module.
When creating this page, you can of course follow our Design and Modules recommendations. Some other common topics include Custom Questions, Allow Zero Dollar Transactions, Custom Descriptions, and Confirmations.