Online Bidding: Volunteer Set-Up
Volunteers who are acting as Bid Assistants or working check-in, entering sales, and checkout will need to have Greater Giving Online Software credentials. We recommend one login be shared amongst all Volunteers.
- From the Project Home select Project in the top left corner and click Organization Home.
- In the Users area at the bottom of the page, click View/Edit Users & Permissions.
- Click Add.
- In the appropriate fields, enter Username, Full Name, and Email for the new user. An email will sent to the provided email address to create a new password. The password must be at least six characters and contain at least two non-alpha characters such as numbers.
- Scroll down to the current project and assign desired permissions.
- If processing charges in a batch make sure Charge Credit Cards is not selected.
- Only available when View all Project Details is selected.
- For the Online Bidding Admin lead(s) ensure the Manage Online Biddingpermission is checked. This will give them access to the Online Bidding Dashboard.
- For any Bidding Assistants ensure the Perform Bid Assistance permission is checked. This will give them access to the Bid Assistant tool in Go Time.
- See below for recommended permission settings:
Volunteer Training Resources: