Online Bidding: Day of Event Tips and Reminders
- Make sure not to change Package numbers, sections, values, minimum bids, minimum raises, or guaranteed purchase prices on Packages that have bidding history on them.
- Removing the Online Bidding Type for a section or unchecking the Is an Online Bidder box for a Supporter will result in disabled access to bidding and a loss of bidding activity.
- Once a section has closed, all high bids will be moved over as Sales into the Greater Giving software within 15 minutes.
If a guest reports an incorrect bid after the Sales have posted to your Greater Giving Project, follow the below steps:
- Remove the Sale from your Greater Giving Online Project.
- Click View/Edit Sales.
- Locate the Sale by searching by Supporter Name or Bidder Number.
- Check the box next to the sale and click the Delete button.
Note: The next highest bidder will automatically have a Sale posted to their record.
- Remove their bid from the Online Bidding Dashboard.
- Click the Menu button in the top-left.
- Click the Packages header.
- Click the Package Name of the Package you wish to remove the bid from.
- Locate the bid you wish to remove and click the X under the Remove column.
Event Day Support:
After-hours Event Support is available for urgent technical questions on the day of your event. Please contact us by phone at 866-269-8151 and select option 2. After hours support (after 6:00pm Pacific Time) is only available to assist during your physical fundraising event.