"Bookkeeping," or no-charge admissions, allow you to track attendees/bidders even if you do not charge an admission cost or would like to have Complimentary tickets to hand out.
Step 1: Allow Bidders without Admissions on your Project:
- From the Project Home, click Project Settings under the Project Tasks header.
- Click Edit in the Project Settings tab.
- Scroll down to the Event Specific Settings section.
- In the Admission Tracking field, choose Attendees Don't Purchase Admissions to the Event.
- Click Save.
Note: The Admission Bookkeeping Package will display as "None" if no attendees have been added to the event.
Step 2a: Add Bookkeeping Admissions to a Single Bidder:
- From the Project Home, click View/Edit Supporters under the Supporters header.
- Search for the Supporter needing the admission.
- Click the Edit button for the Supporter, and click the Bidder tab.
- If necessary, check the box for “Is a Bidder in (Project Name)”.
Step 2b: Add Bookkeeping Admissions to all Bidders:
This will assign the bookkeeping admission in bulk to ALL bidders with a bidder number but without an admission. Typically used when Importing Supporters with Bidder numbers assigned (or marked as Bidders) that purchased tickets outside of Greater Giving.
- From the Project Home, click Assign Attendees to Tables under the Project Tasks header.
- You can choose to Show All or Show Only Unassigned Attendees.
- Click the Sell Admissions button.
- The Sell Admissions button will not display if no Bidders have been assigned a bid number.
Step 2c: Adding Admissions through Go Time:
If adding the Bookkeeping directly in Go Time, you will have a Complimentary button on Checkin Step 2: Select Guests. See Allocating Admissions in Go Time for adding an admission at that time.