Charge Cards After the Event
If you have already returned the equipment used at your event to Greater Giving and still need to make a charge, you can always submit a charge request using our Donor Charge Form. Note that this form requires certain information such as the full card number and address in order to process. If you are using our Online Software you can simply manually add the card into Manage Sales and Payments and charge the card from there!
- From the Project Home, select View/Edit Supporters under the Supporters header.
- Locate the Supporter using the Search button.
- Select Manage Sales and Payments for the Supporter to be charged.
- Scroll to the very bottom of Manage Sales and Payments, and click Add Card via Keyboard.
- Click Charge Cards Now to charge the total due for the Supporter.
- You will receive the funds from this charge after 5 business days, along with a Statement of Account detailing the fees and credits associated with it.