Process Decline Wizard
The Process Decline Wizard is a tool that is used after you have used the Manage Charge Batch to charge the credit cards pre-registered by your supporters, and one or more cards are declined by the system. Within the Process Decline Wizard are a few tools for handling these declines. See below for some options available.
- From the Project Home, select Manage Charge Batches under the Payments header.
- You should see any previously run batches here. It will include successful charges and declined charges.
- Scroll down and click on Start Process Decline Wizard if you have any declines.
- The Process Decline Wizard will bring up the first declined charge. It will show you the Supporter details as well as the declined card details, and then you have a few options available.
- Charge Card Now – This option will attempt to recharge the remaining available balance.
- Skip – This option will skip the current decline and move on to the next one.
- Mark Card as Not to Use – This option will mark the card as no longer available, and it will no longer show up in the decline wizard or as an active card.
- Manage Sales and Payments – This option will take you to the Supporter’s Manage Sales and Payments. This allows you to add additional credit cards or payments, remove sales, or alter the record.