Go Time Check-in
No one likes to stand in line. So why make your guests do it? Go Time’s Check-In process is designed specifically for getting your guests in the door and into your event proper. Graphically simple, it streamlines the process for your volunteers for a hassle-free experience. Go Time is accessed through your Project Tasks and is only a few quick, simple steps to check your attendees for your event.
Note: If using the Go Time App for Android or iOS, ensure you have updated to the most current version.
- On the Project Home, click on Go Time under the Project Tasks header. It will open in another tab on your browser.
- Click Check-In Attendee.
Check-In Step 1: Get Name
- Type the guest’s name in the Attendee field.
- Type a portion of the last name to see a list of potential matches. For example, type “sky” to locate “Tchaikovsky”
- A next to the name means the Supporter has already been enabled as an Online Bidder.
- A next to the name means the Supporter has an admission allocated.
- If a guest is not listed, you can create a new one by clicking Create New Supporter, or by hitting the Tab or Enter key on your keyboard.
- Once the correct name appears, highlight the name and click Next.
Check-In Step 2: Select Guests
- Make a check next to the ticket the Supporter is using. If they do not have a ticket you can choose the following options. See Allocating Admissions in Go Time for more information about these different methods.
- Complimentary Ticket - If Bookkeeping Admissions are enabled.
- Sell New - Sell the Supporter a new ticket.
- Use Existing - Search for an admission purchased by another Supporter.
- Use Details to update Group, Table, Meal, Email, or Mobile Number.
- Use Guest Info to update Address, Bidder Number, Phone, and Email.
- Click Next.
Check-In Step 3: Add Credit Card
- If the supporter has a credit card on file (saved from the Project Website) it will show up here. If not, click Swipe Card.
- Click within the textbox that appears, and swipe the card with the magnetic strip facing the arrows on the card reader.
- If the card cannot be read you can click Cancel and then click Type Manually. Type the credit card number, expiration date, and cardholder name. Click OK
- The card Information will automatically populate. Click Finish and Check-In is complete!