Go Time Check-in
No one likes to stand in line. So why make your guests do it? Go Time’s Checkin process is designed specifically for getting your guests in the door and into your event proper. Graphically simple, it streamlines the process for your volunteers for a hassle-free experience. Go Time is accessed through your Project Tasks and is only a few quick, simple steps to check your attendees for your event.
Note: If using the Go Time App for Android or iOS, ensure you have updated to the most current version.
- On the Project Home, click on Go Time under the Project Tasks header. It will open in another tab on your browser.
- Click Checkin Attendee.
Check-In Step 1: Get Name
- Type the guest’s name in the Attendee field.
- Type a portion of the last name to see a list of potential matches. For example, type “sky” to locate “Tchaikovsky”
- A next to the name means the Supporter has already been enabled as an Online Bidder
- A next to the name means the Supporter has an admission allocated.
- If a guest is not listed, you can create a new one by clicking Create New Supporter, or by hitting the Tab or Enter key on your keyboard.
- Once the correct name appears, highlight the name and click Next.
Check-In Step 2: Select Guests
If the guest already has an admission allocated, this screen displays the guest name, bidder number, mobile #, email, table, group, and meal (each of which can be managed under ‘Project Settings’, ‘Edit Go Time Settings’). If the guest does not have an admission allocated, you will see a blank screen. See: CheckIn Attendees for more information on how to allocate admissions during check-in.
- Verify bidder number, email and mobile number. The mobile number and email can be edited by clicking the Details button.
- Check the box next to each guest to check them in and click Next.
Tip: If checking in a household where one or more of the members self-registered for Online Bidding, advise both members that they are assigned to two separate bidder numbers. They should choose which bidder number to use if they would like to share a bidder number.
Check-In Step 3: Add Credit Card
- If the supporter has a credit card on file (saved from the Project Website) it will show up here. If not, click Swipe Card.
- Click within the textbox that appears, and swipe the card with the magnetic strip facing the arrows on the card reader.
- If the card cannot be read you can click Cancel and then click Type Manually. Type the credit card number, expiration date, and cardholder name. Click OK
- The card Information will automatically populate. Click Finish and Checkin is complete!