Go Time Check-out
The checkout process of Go Time is intended for really one purpose, although it has a lot of capabilities. Checkout’s main purpose is letting your Supporters know what sales they have added to their record, and if they want to add any additional payments to their record. Additional capabilities include adding sales, adding payments, and printing or emailing a receipt to the Supporter. We will cover the basics of Checkout below.
Note: If using the Go Time App for Android or iOS, ensure you have updated to the most current version.
- On the Project Home, click on Go Time under the Project Tasks It will open in another tab on your browser.
- Click Checkout Attendee.
- Use the Search bar to bring up the attendee you wish to Checkout (either type in a name or bid number).
- Check Sales using the Sales grid. Add a sale if necessary.
- Check if a card was pre-swiped. Add a card if necessary.
- Check payments on record. Add a payment if necessary.
- Note if charging to a credit card on file, it is NOT necessary to create a payment. Our Manage Charge Batch feature will create a payment record.
- Print or email a receipt at the Supporter’s discretion.
- Ensure the Supporter email address is correct, or add one in if necessary.
- If Printing, click View/Print Receipt to generate the Supporter receipt.
- Click Done to complete the Checkout process!
Printer Friendly Version: Go Time Check-out.pdf