Edit Go Time Settings
Go Time Settings configure your Go Time Checkin and Storefront functions for your Event. These settings can customize your Checkin experience, as well as what information can be accessible by your volunteers during Checkin. Below, we cover the major aspects of Editing Go Time Settings.
To access Go Time Settings:
- From the Project Home, click Project Settings under the Project Tasks
- Click Edit Go Time Settings on the right-hand side.
Note: You must have the User Permission to edit Settings in order to Edit any of the following.
- Message Header – This message is used as the label for your volunteer message.
- Message – This area can have a custom message to your volunteers on the main dashboard.
- Show Select Guests Step – This determines if Step 2 on Checkin appears. The sub-configurations for what volunteers can see and edit are:
- View/Edit Mobile
- View/Edit Table
- View/Edit Group
- View/Edit Email
- View/Edit Meal Type
- Show Add Credit card Step – This determines if Step 3 on Checkin appears. We do not recommend turning this off!
- Edit Postal Address – This allows volunteers to make changes to the address of a Supporter.
- Edit Email and Phone Numbers – This allows volunteers to make changes to the contact information of a Supporter.
- Edit Bidder Number – This allows volunteers to make changes to the bidder number of a Supporter.
- Purchaser Types – This determines what payment types appear when using Storefront. Use the radio button to make your selection. The green question mark has more information.
- Payment Types – This determines what payment types you will allow for Storefront, ONLY if you have real-time, anonymous transactions enabled.
- Require Signature for Credit Card Purchases – This determines if you will collect a signature ONLY if you have real-time, anonymous transactions enabled.
- Allow Emailing of Receipt – This will prompt you to mail a receipt ONLY after processing a real-time, anonymous transaction.
- Menu Layout – This determines which packages appear on Storefront. See our article on Storefront for more information.