Page Visibility is a setting for all Project Website pages that determines its visibility to those outside of your organization that access the page without a Greater Giving login. Below, we cover the different options of this area and how they impact your site.
Note: You must have the User Permission to Manage Project Website in order to edit these Settings.
- From the Project Home, click Manage Project Website under the Project Website header.
- Click Edit Page Settings for the page you wish to edit the Visibility for.
- Page Name – This is the title of the page.
- Page Visibility – Determines who can see your page, and how accessible it is.
- Don’t Show Page on Website will hide the page from all users, except those that are logged into the site.
- Show Page on Website but Don’t Show in Navigation will make the page visible to all users, but only if they have a direct URL. It will not be linked in the Navigation Menu.
- Show Page on Website and in Navigation will show your page to all users, and will have a link in the Navigation Menu. This is the default.
- Navigation Text – Defaults as the Page Name, but can be customized. This is what appears in the Navigation Menu.
- Page Layout – This will determine how available space (Panes) are laid out on your site. These can be set up as a default using the Project Website General Settings, or per page.