Creating a Project Website
Creating a Project Website is the first step required to begin collect ticket sales, Item donations, and cash donations from your Supporters. Once you have created the website, you can begin setting up the default Project Website Settings, and then eventually adding in new Pages!
Create the Website:
- From the Project Home, select Manage Project Website under the Project Website header.
- Click Create Website.
You will be taken to the Manage Project Website screen. This page contains all the major aspects needed to fully build out your Project Website. On this page you will find:
- Your Website is Published At – This is the full URL for your Landing Page. While we cannot remove this link, we can set up Friendly URL’s for any page in order to make shorter URL’s!
- Edit Project Website General Settings – This Edit button will take you into the default General Settings for your website, including but not limited to:
- The Banner, Background, and Navigation Images.
- The Website Colors.
- About Us and Contact Us information.
- Settings for Displaying Sponsors.
- The Receipt Settings for transactions on the Website.
- The option to permanently delete the Website.
- Add a Page Drop Down – This drop down menu is what you will use to add additional Pages. The most common Pages you will be adding are:
- Edit Page Settings – This button will appear next to each Page that you have added to your website. We use this button to make changes to our Pages.