Global Saved Searches
Global Saved Searches are searches that are added to your organization by Greater Giving. We highly recommend making use of these searches, as they will save your organization time, and are simple to use. Below, we cover the main Global Saved Searches we have added to your Projects.
Using a Saved Search:
Using a Saved Search is as simple as navigating to the appropriate View screen, and clicking the Saved Search drop down menu. Make your selection, and you are good to go!
Types of Saved Searches:
Supporter Saved Searches - These searches specifically relate to your Supporters, and are found under View/Edit Supporters.
Item/Packages Saved Searches - These searches specifically relate to either Items or Packages, and can be found under View/Edit Items and View/Edit Packages.
Sales/Payments Saved Searches - These searches specifically relate to either Sales or Payments, and can be found under View/Edit Sales and View/Edit Packages.
Adding your own Saved Searches:
You can also add your own Saved Searches! Adding a Saved Search involves using the Advanced Search function, and selecting the Save option. Below, we will walk through adding a Saved Search. For this example, we will add a Saved Search for Bidders that Checked In to your event.
- From the Project Home, click the View/Edit Supporters link under the Supporters header.
- Click Show Advanced Search.
- Check the box next to Include Only Bidders Who.
- In the sub-fields that appear, check the box for Checked In/Attended.
- Back at the top, click the Save Search button.
- You will be prompted to Name your search.
- You will also have the option of Sharing the search (meaning other members of your organization can use it).
- Click Save to save your new search! It will now be accessible from the Saved Search drop down menu.