The Document Manager is a function within Greater Giving’s Online Payments solution that is designed to store your documents so that they may be downloaded by patrons that access your site. Below, we cover the functions of the Document Manager as well as how to access it.
Note: This is an Advanced Editing option. If using Greater Giving Online, be aware of Advanced Edits on the Project Website.
- 1,000.00 KB max.
- .DOC, .DOCX, .XLSX, .PPT, .PPTX, .PDF, and .TXT are the only allowed file types.
- Documents are linked as a download link. When the link is clicked, the document downloads/opens in a new screen.
Accessing the Document Manager:
The Document Manager can be found on most text entry areas of the website. This includes Header Text fields, Body Text fields, and HTML modules. The Document Manager can be accessed by using the Insert Media Icon in the toolbar of a text entry area, and selecting the Document Manager.
Using the Document Manager:
- In Edit mode, hover over the pencil for the module you wish to add the document to, and select the option Edit Content.
- Click the Insert Media icon in the toolbar.
- Best Practice: Highlight the text you wish to have the document linked to before clicking Insert Media.