Change Size of Horizontal Bars
Across your page are horizontal bars. These horizontal bars use the Emphasis Color, and are most notable around your navigation pane (if using horizontal navigation) and at the bottom of your page just above the About Us and Greater Giving bars. You can change the sizing (or remove completely) using our Design menu.
Note: This is an Advanced Editing option. If using Greater Giving Online, be aware of Advanced Edits on the Project Website.
- While viewing the page you wish to change the Design on, click Edit Page in the top right corner.
- Hover over Page Settings in the Online Payments Toolbar, and select Design.
- Scroll down, and click the Change Fonts and Colors drop down. Select Edit Page Style.
- In the <Setting> drop down menu, select Spacing – AllHorizontalBars.
- Click on the <Option> drop down menu, and change the pixel width to something more of your liking.
- Horizontal bars typically default to 8px.
- Setting a bar to 0px will remove the Horizontal Bar.