Add Custom Questions
Custom Questions are a great way to gather additional information when someone makes a purchase on one of your Pages. Note that Custom Questions are asked only once per purchase, and import directly into the Bidder Notes.
Note: This is an Advanced Editing option. If using Greater Giving Online, be aware of Advanced Edits on the Project Website.
- In Edit mode, hover over the pencil in the Registration content pane and Click Here to Edit Content.
- Click on the Advanced Features tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of the tab and make a check next to Add additional customized questions to my form.
- Select one of our predefined questions, or manually enter your own Question Text.
- Specify a Report Column Name for your online reporting.
- Make a check if you want to make the Answer Required, and change the View Order if you have multiple questions.
- Choose Question Type.
- Written Response – The Guest enters their own answer.
- Yes/No – The guest chooses between Yes or No
- Multiple Choice – The guest has a pre-defined answer choice.
- Drop Down – The guest has a pre-defined drop down list to select from.
- Check Box – The guest can select a single answer box.
- Multi Check Box – The guest can select multiple answers from check boxes.
- Iframe – The guest will enter information into an Iframe for matching Gifts.
- Click Update to save your question, or Add Another to add an additional question!