Change Confirmation Receipts
While the default confirmation receipts can be controlled from the Site Settings within your Tools feature, you can also change confirmation receipts per page by accessing the page directly, and editing the module that the purchase is made in.
Note: This is an Advanced Editing option. If using Greater Giving Online, be aware of Advanced Edits on the Project Website.
- In Edit mode, hover over the pencil for the Registration content pane and Click Here to Edit Content.
- Click on the Confirmations tab.
- Here you can see if your webpage is using the Site Defaults, a Copy of the Site Defaults, or Customized.
- Site Defaults are controlled in your Site Settings.
- Copy Site Defaults allows you to edit the fields, but have the Site Defaults pre-populated.
- Customize clears most fields and requires you to populate them yourself.
Note: If you have Greater Giving Online, you may see additional options such as Event Defaults, and Copy Event Defaults, which are controlled from your Project Website General Settings.
Edit Organization Information:
The Organization Information is included on the bottom of every receipt, and is recommended for all confirmations.
- Organization Name: This is the name of your Organization as it appears on their receipt.
- Organization Contact Name: This is the name of the person the purchaser should contact with questions.
- Organization Contact Phone/Email: This is the contacts phone number and email.
- Send Copy of Email: This sends a copy of the receipt to the Organization Contact Email.
Edit Email Elements that Appears on Receipts:
This is optional information that can be set up to further customize your email confirmation.
- Email copies of all transaction receipts to these email addresses: Semicolon separated list of emails you want to receive transaction emails.
- Customize email subject on confirmations: The Subject of the email.
- Customize email salutation on confirmations: How you refer to the purchaser in the email.
- Customize email opening thank you on confirmations: The initial thank you at the head of the letter.
- Customize header text on confirmations: The portion of the email directly above the actual transaction receipt.
- Customize footer text on confirmations: The portion of the email directly below the actual transaction receipt.