Change Hyperlink Size
Hyperlinks are links within text of your Project that redirect guests to other areas of your website. If the hyperlinks are too small (or too large) they can be changed using the Design Menu.
Note: This is an Advanced Editing option. If using Greater Giving Online, be aware of Advanced Edits on the Project Website.
- While viewing the page you wish to change the Design on, click Edit Page in the top right corner.
- Hover over Page Settings in the Online Payments Toolbar, and select Design.
- Scroll down, and click the Change Fonts and Colors drop down. Select Edit Page Style.
- Click the <Setting> dropdown menu and select Fonts – LinkSize.
- Click on the <Option> drop down menu and select a new font size. Most hyperlinks default to 10.
- Click Update to save your new hyperlink size!