Publish All Pages
You can publish all Project Website pages at once with the Publish All option. This is useful if you have multiple pages where the Page Visibility has been set to not show, and you would like to publish all of the pages together. This is done from the Manage Project Website page, and by clicking Publish All Pages to Website.
Note: You must have the User Permission to Manage Project Website in order to Publish All Pages to Website.
- From the Project Home, click the Manage Project Website link under the Project Website header.
- Click the Publish All Pages to Website button.
- You will be asked to confirm the number of Pages to be published.
- The dialog window will indicate that pages are being published. When it completes, it will show a Success message. Click Ok.
Important Notes about Publishing Pages:
- Only Pages set to “Not Show on Website” will be published.
- Pages set to “Show in Website but not in Navigation” will not be affected.
- If all Pages are published, the button for Publish All Pages will not appear.