Adding Packages: Sponsorship
Sponsorship Packages are used to indicate that a business or individual is Sponsoring your event in some way. These can be monetary Sponsorships, in-kind Sponsorships, or even just VIP tables that you want to highlight. As with other Packages, Sponsorship Packages are added in your View/Edit Packages screen. Below, we cover creating a sponsorship Package.
- From the Project Home, click the View/Edit Packages link under the Packages header.
- Click the Add button in the toolbar.
- Select the Sponsorship radio button.
- Fill in basic information:
- Package Number - You can enter a number yourself, or let the software auto-assign a number. Tip: Use the smaller box to the right to add a letter.
- Package Name - The name of the Sponsorship. This will display on your Project Website if you have one.
- Class - Optional. Useful if you want to group Packages in a certain way.
- Section - Optional. Recommended for certain post event reports.
- Show in Catalog - This is a flag that your Catalog uses to determine if the Package should be included.
- Addendum - If you have already created the Catalog, you can mark this Package as an Addendum to the Catalog
- Sponsorship Level - This field controls the order that Sponsors display on the Project Website, as well as how frequently they appear on the Online Bidding site. Lower numbers (typically used for a higher value sponsorship) will be displayed above higher level numbers. Also used to determine the order Sponsors appear on your Display Boards.
- Admissions Included - If applicable, this number determines how many tickets for guests come with this Sponsorship.
- Maximum Online Sales - Determines how many of this Package can be sold on the Project Website (does not account for manually added Sales).
- Value Type - Defaults to Estimable, but can be customized by Customizing your Picklists.
- Value - This is the fair market value for the Package.
- Tax Rate - A percentage increase to the Price of the Package.
- Price - The cost to the Supporter of the Package.
Click Save to save your new Sponsorship Package, or Save and Add New to add another.