Reports for Checkin and Checkout
Checkin and Checkout move fast, so we recommend you be as prepared as possible for them. To that end, we recommend having a few reports pre-printed and ready to go for your Checkin and Checkout teams. Below, we cover those different reports.
- BID-01: Bidder Listing and Check In - A versatile report that shows all of your bidders, configurable to show Bidder Numbers, contact information, Notes, and more. Tip: Use the Saved Search “Bidders with Allocated Admissions” prior to running the report to see only your event attendees.
- BID-02: Guest List - A very simple alternative to the BID-01 report. This simple grid of your attendees works great if you are only interested in the Guest Name, Table Number, and Bidder Number. Tip: Use the Saved Search “Bidders with Allocated Admissions” prior to running the report to see only your event attendees.
- TBL-01: Table Listing - This report is a great addition for Checkin. It gives you an easy to read break down of each table in numerical order. This is great if you want a quick reference sheet for each table, besides what is present on the BID-01 or BID-02. Note: This report is found under Common Event Reports & Exports.
- GRP-01c: Group Listing - Similar to the TBL-01 report, this is another great addition to your Checkin toolkit. This report will show you a breakdown of groups in alphabetical order, including the ticket types, Purchaser, Table assignment, Bidder Numbers, and more. Note: This report is found under Common Event Reports & Exports.
During the Event Reports:
- PKG-03: Package Sales with Buyers - This report should be run after your auction has closed and data has been entered. It will show you each Package, and who the purchaser is for that Package. Can be configured to show Sale Price, Bidders Address, and more. Great for reconciling your data entry!
- Tip: Set your grid view to only see Auction or Donation Packages (run the report once on each selection) so you don’t clutter the report with Admissions or Sponsorships!
- Tip: You can also use the Saved Search menu to use this report with other views. Unsold Packages and Multisale Packages are great choices!
Checkout and Item Pickup Reports:
- BID-03: Sales Listing by Supporter - This is a great report for Item Pickup and Checkout. Breaking down sales by each Supporter, this will show you each Supporter and what Packages you need to collect for them. Shows the Bidder, Package Name/Number, Sale Price, and can be configured to show more.
- Tip: Use the Advanced Settings within the report to turn off Admission and Sponsorship type Packages so you see only relevant information.
- Tip: This report will also show Express Checkout status. Not having this status means they will need to put a credit card on file.