Online Payments File Manager
The File Manager is a single location that contains all images, files, and documents uploaded into Online Payments. This is a great location for sorting, managing, and uploading a wide range of media for use in your Online Payments pages. Below, we cover the major functions of the File Manager.
Note: If you use Greater Giving Online software, this area only includes images and documents loaded using Advanced Editing of the Project Website.
Accessing the File Manager:
Accessing the file Manager can be done logged into your Online Payments site.
- Hover over Manage in the toolbar at the top of the page.
- Select Tools from the drop down.
- Select Access under the File Manager header.
Navigating the File Manager:
- Click Files on the left pane to view all images or documents in that folder.
- Click the arrow to the left of Files to expand any sub-folders that may exist.
- Additional options can be accessed by right clicking a folder on the left pane.
- Create Folder - Click to Name and create a sub-folder.
- Refresh Folder - Click to refresh the contents of the folder.
- Rename Folder - Click to change the name of the folder.
- Move - Click to move the sub-folder to another location.
- Delete Folder - Click to delete the selected sub-folder.
- Unlink Folder - Click to remove the folder from shared permissions (not recommended).
- View Folder Properties - Click to view various statistics about the folder.
Upload Images or Documents:
You can upload Images or Documents to the File Manager. First, you must select the folder you wish to Upload too by Navigating the File Manager.
- Having selected your Folder from the left, click the Upload button.
- Click in the space provided to browse files from your Computer, or drag and drop Images or Documents into the indicated area. Max file size is 28MB.
- Click Close in the bottom left when finished uploading your files.
Delete Images or Documents:
Images or documents can be deleted quite simply. First, you must Navigate the File Manager to find the file you wish to delete.
- Having selected the appropriate folder on the left, check the box to the left of the image or document you wish to delete (you may make multiple checks if you wish).
- Click the Delete option in the toolbar.
- Click Delete in the pop up window to permanently delete the image or document.
Renaming and Moving Images or Documents:
Images or documents can be renamed and moved to different sub-folders after they have been uploaded. First, you must Navigate the File Manager to find the file you wish to rename or move.
- Having selected the appropriate folder on the left, check the box to the left of the image or document you wish to rename or move.
- To Rename - Click the Rename option in the toolbar. You can then enter your desired file name.
- To Move - Click the Move option in the toolbar. You can then select the folder you wish to move the file to.